Tuesday, November 9, 2010

NaNoWriMo Day Nine

Okay, I admit it. I haven't written in a couple of days. I have had so much stuff on my plate that I have had almost constant brain-fry. And yesterday was our writer's group meeting, which - while fun - eats up the evening. But, I might be able to at least squeeze out a page or two today. In keeping with that, I have a couple of songs that strike mystical cords in my subconscience.

The first is a haunting melody called The Voice, which I have already used a couple of times when I need to write a dramatic scene using my heroine, who seems to be pushed in a particular direction by an unseen hand. She follows it - follows it blindly, if you ask the hero.

The second is one of my favorite songs ever, unfortunately written by a total pig. This arrangement was done by Mannheim Steamroller for their first Christmas album, but quickly made it into my normal rotation. Enjoy this version of Greensleeves.

Keep your NaNoMoJo going, and write on!

No comments:

Post a Comment