Thursday, November 4, 2010

NaNoWriMo Day Four

All right novel writers... I know how you feel. Day four, and you really really want to do this, but whatever it is has slogged you down. For me it is a bunch of new changes at work, and I ahaben't got the timing down. I am a little behind on my writing, but nothing I can't catch up on with one good night and some inspiration. So, today I have two - count 'em - two songs to inspire us!

The first is one that builds up energy for me. It is a song by the pop group Jamiroquai (gotta love that name) and it is called Canned Heat. For the longest time I thought the lyrics said "I've got candy in my heels tonight," but apparently it is "I've got canned heat in my heels tonight." Anyway, enjoy it, and I hope it helps you keep your mojo going.

The second song is another soundtrack song, that I think is perfect to play as I think how my hero should be. It is regal, robust, and energetic. It is from The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian and it is appropriately titled Return of the Lion.

Keep your fingers agile and your NaNoMoJo alive... Go Writers!

No comments:

Post a Comment