Monday, November 8, 2010

NaNoWriMo Day Eight

I wanted to use this ethereal song I heard about a month ago on my Pandora radio, but I can't find a good link with the song on it. it is called Autumn by Ryan Stewart, and it is a beautiful melancholy of a song played on piano with instrumental background. The best I could find was on YouTube, but the background noise is a little bit too much for me.

So, the better - or official, if you will - song I chose to inspire me today is again two-fold. I have an awful lot of writing to do in territory I know almost nothing about. I know, I shouldn't write about things I don't know, but my stories always lead me down those paths. Maybe I should just get out and do more so this doesn't happen as often. Now in my story, the hero and heroine are racing to the southern borders to try and recruit an ally who is a little scary. There is horseback riding, camping, driving oneself to exhaustion... I know nothing about those. There is also grief and possibly a budding romance.

Those I know a little something about. For the former, I chose a song I just really love, the original Superstitious by Stevie Wonder. Such a heart pumping song for me. For the latter, I chose Phillippe Describes Isabeau from the immortal romantic movie Ladyhawke. This one feels like grief and romance for me, and if you know the movie, you would know why. I hope you enjoy these, and get to writing once again.

Keep your NaNoMoJo going, and write on!

No comments:

Post a Comment